We offer a comprehensive Payroll Service using the latest software. We’ll discuss your Payroll requirements with you in detail and put a plan in place to implement a Payroll system that is best suited to your business.
Our service is fully tailored to your specific needs and designed to ease your work load. We’ll always be on hand to provide specialist support when it’s needed.
Here are some of the advantages of Outsourcing your Payroll to William Halpin & Co:
- Cost effective solution to reduce administration costs and free your staff to concentrate on the core business
- Advice in relation to BIK, Redundancy & termination payments
- Confidence that compliance with Revenue rules are being implemented
- Preparation of weekly, fortnightly, monthly & quarterly payrolls
- Calculation of PAYE, PRSI. USC
- Advice on PAYE, PRSI, USC liabilities
- Calculation of BIK on benefits provided
- Termination payments
- Salary payments direct to employee bank accounts
- PAYE submissions to Revenue
- Periodical management reports to tie in with Accounting packages
- Security payslips by email to employees and copies to employer
Premium Company Package
We appreciate that running a successful business is demanding. With our full-service accountancy package you can hand over the management of your company’s financial responsibilities to our team of Certified Public Accountants, safe in the knowledge your finances are being expertly managed.
- Preparation of information on a monthly basis for the purposes of preparing VAT returns.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly (relevant) VAT returns.
- Preparation of trial balance and preparation of bank reconciliation, creditors control accounts, debtors control accounts, tax control accounts based on books and records provided by you.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements based on the trial balance prepared.
- Preparation of Corporation tax computation based on agreed financial statements.
- Submission of Corporation Tax Return (Form CT1).
- Preparation of Abridged (Abbreviated) Financial Statements
- Preparation of Company Annual Return (Form B1).
- Annual accounts review meeting.
- The maintenance of the Company’s Statutory Registers.
- Preparation of the Annual AGM notifications, directors meetings and AGM Minute pack. (Preparation of Resolutions for the purposes of documenting AGM process when no AGM is physically held).
- Unlimited meetings to discuss operations, business matters, tax matters, and any other topic at your discretion.
- Unlimited phone support from the directors and senior management of the company regarding accounting assistance and general questions.