Changing Accountant is easy.It is a very simple process to change accountants. We can write to the existing accountant to look for standard professional clearance or alternatively you should advise the existing accountant by letter or telephone call that you are moving to our firm. The outgoing accountant is obliged by their Accounting institute to pass on the information we require provided professional clearance is required. Obviously, if there are any outstanding fees due to the outgoing accountant , these will have to be paid.
TAKE THE RISK NOW
CHANGE ACCOUNTANT ….. IT WILL BE WORTH IT….
VARIOUS REASONS TO CHANGE ACCOUNTANT
- 1. Work not completed on time
- 2. Bad relationship, Poor rapport
- 3. Mistakes and poor advice
- 4. Breakdown in Trust
- 5. Promises, expectations not met
- 6. Bad Tax Planning
- 7. Limited or only once /twice a year contact
- 8. Unexpected CRO Fees and Tax liabilities leading to interest & penalties arising
How to choose your new Accountant
If you have a good “Word of Mouth” recommendation from a reliable source this is normally a good indicator
Please consider the following matters
- 1. Does he have a good reputation fro provision of work and related service ?
- 2. Are there clear promises set out at the outset?
- 3. Are there deadlines and targets ?e
- 4. Is there the possibility of Referrals for your business?